Sunday 31 August 2008

Stats

So my little Etsy shop is a little undersubscribed at the moment as far as sales are concerned, but I love how Etsy reassures you that people are looking at your work, and even bookmarking your items or shop for a return visit.

A neat little tool over at Majaba.org takes this a step further and with its Heart-o-tron 3000 can pull all your hearts, views and numbers together so you can drool over your stats to your heart's content. I'm slightly amazed I've been sucked into this but numbers can be addictive, just check out http://www.spudworks.com/ to read through the aspiring author's rejections log. I feel a little like him at the moment, I might not be having any sales success yet, but creating and not selling is, in itself, a project to track and discuss right here.

0 comments: