Saturday 27 December 2008

End of year sale!

Hi everyone.

I hope you've had a relaxing and festive break so far - I certainly have. Far too much Tres Leches cake and general merriment, so now it's back to business as usual.

Yesterday was the first day of the sales here in Glasgow and we dashed into the city at 10am, and were away again by 10.20. I am now the proud owner of £100 worth of Lush goodies for a £21 outlay and I smell delicous! Maybe tmi there...

The big news of the day is that my very own sale is on in the shop and I'm delighted to offer buy one get one free on everything but the new cats. Spend over $40 and get an extra surprise with your package too!

I have inventory of more than one on everything in the shop, with the exception of the plarn and the bunnies, which are all one-offs. If you want two of the same item, convo me and I will set up a special listing just for you.

So come on over and have a browse. New products will be listed after this clearout, and... and.... I'll be launching it all with a giveaway on New Year's Day right here on the blog. See you then, if not before!

0 comments: