Sunday 5 April 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Had a great day today! I called into Made in the Shade, now installed at Oran Mor, and was lucky enough to win in their tombola. Although I was slightly disappointed not to win any handmade loveliness, the £20 in vouchers for the Lighthouse Design shop that I bagsed more than made up for it.

Now I just have to decide whether I treat myself to some Marimekko fabric, some arty guide books to Vancouver and Seattle (for later in the year) or some of the delicious stationery the shop carries. Decisions, decisions.

Speaking of design, my day was complete when my friend and I spied Justin and Colin enjoying an al fresco coffee on Byres Road. Hurray for celebrity spotting!

All this week, it'll be back to business. I am planning a huge supplies destash as I may, very soon, be moving house. It'll be over at the 'bay, rather than through girlindustries on etsy, but keep your eyes on this blog for more news.

Hope you had a great weekend, too.

0 comments: