Saturday 30 May 2009

New products

In between organising today's Glasgow Craft Mafia Handmade Haven at the Buff, a hectic day job schedule, completing my dissertation proposal and drafting a new zine (stand by for more news on that!), I've also found time to take lovely sunny photos of some of my new products.

I'll be putting them into my shop on etsy.com over the next few days, but here is a sneaky peek for my readers. Plus, enter the code PEEK when you check out and I'll refund 10% of your total product cost for the next 7 days only.

Drumroll please....


We have mini envelopes in shades of the rainbow, and of course security pattern, too.













I think these envelopes are just perfect for sweet little notes for your nearest and dearest. They come in at 3cm square, or just over 1.5 inches square. They're ideal for scrapbookers, or for getting creative in your photo albums, cardmaking or stationery kit.


I'm starting to get even more into scrapbooking emphemera than usual, and have been using offcuts from my envelope making to make really lovely details to embellish your work. I've been working hard on elements of my wedding decoration for later on in the year, and these shapes are playing a big role in my seating planner:



I've been making kraft envelopes for my wedding invitations, but I've also been making fern envelopes for a custom order, so we have scalloped rectangles in that pattern, too.





Even the offcuts from my offcuts are useful. These 'frames' would look great in a scrapbook or photo album. I roadtested them by offering them as a PIF in my shop (PIF stands for Pay It Forward, and means a listing offered at cost. Sellers do this in good faith, to share the good crafty vibes around, and I think it's a great tradition), and they were claimed within hours of me listing them.



I think they would jazz up a plain white envelope no end, too. What would you use one for?

0 comments: