Wednesday 14 October 2009

Catching up




Hello again! I'm glad to be home but I have a million and one things to catch up on. I'm back on the scene with a bang, though, as this weekend the Glasgow Craft Mafia sails out to the Cowal Peninsula for a market with a difference.

The excellent Invercottage restaurant is hosting a craft market against a backdrop of stunning scenery, delicious food and the cosiest fireside pints known to humanity! I hope you can join us there for a fun day full of crafty goodness. You can treat yourself or steal a march on your festive shopping - I know that most of the mafia members in attendance have been beavering away on new lines and ranges over the summer time.

You can find out more at the Mafia website, or come along and see for yourself. In the meantime I'll leave you with a snapshot of the spot itself. Stick your walking shoes and camera in your boot, along with your shopping bags, you can't beat a good Autumny stomp amongst the leaves with a hot chocolate by the fire afterwards!

0 comments: