Saturday 23 April 2011

Upgrade your envelopes




New in my shop is an envelope upgrade, big 5 inch (12.5cm) square envelopes with co-ordinating flat cards. Each new set will be added individually because my cardstock is all rescued from fellow crafters overstock via Etsy's much-missed Alchemy feature. Making these sets extremely limited edition because I don't know when I can get more... Each set costs $10 and is available by clicking here. They're particularly handy as wedding thank yous, you can even pop a CD of your photos in with your thank you note, it fits perfectly!


I've been playing around with stamping up offcuts, for thank you notes and enclosures with orders. This makes me wonder whether I should add some co-ordinating designs onto one side of the flat cards, or if part of their appeal is their simplicity. Any thoughts welcomed on that front!







In the meantime, here is a suggestion for co-ordinating stationery to complement my envelopes from a fellow Etsy seller...













or how about some lovely handmade paper - this stuff is so smooth you can even run it through your printer!











p.s. I had intended to include a whole selection of different notepapers but I am sensing a serious gap in the market here.






0 comments: