Friday 27 November 2009

Etsyversary and Etsy Holiday Sale



In a fun twist of fate, Etsy have announced a brilliant weekend of sales from 27 to 30 November! It doesn't just coincide with my planned etsyversary sale (I've been using Etsy for two years on 29th November), but it's also the Thanksgiving holiday weekend in the US. It's a great time to get ready for the big end of year holidays, including Christmas and New Year, and gives everyone a chance to shop in plenty of time.

I have a great selection of special offers to bring to you - all my handknit and handmade holidays items will attract free shipping for the period of the etsy holiday sale, and commercial as well as upcycled supplies in my shop will attract a buy one, get one free discount. It works in the usual way, get the cheaper item for free when you pick two things out of my shop. There will be a 20% discount on every other item in my shop, as well! Woo-hoo!



If you convo me first (or email me at katy [at] girlindustries dot com) I can set up a custom listing for you to make sure that your discounts are included on your invoice. If you add the items to your basket, your discount will be refunded to you via PayPal. Most of the things I have available in my etsy shop are available in larger quantities, so if you want two reels of the same ribbon for your deal, just convo or email me so I can check stock levels and set it up for you.

Even better - once the Etsy Holiday Sale is finished, I'll be continuing with my own little sale from the 1st to the 5th of December - come back to the blog to check for more info!

Exciting times, eh?


0 comments: