Friday 8 January 2010

Feeling wintry



All this snow and ice we're having is making me think about the forthcoming winter olympics in Vancouver! Well, that and the article I read in this morning's paper about Paris Hilton currently being in on holiday in Whistler...

Everyone was getting pretty excited about the winter games when we visited in October, and the fun officially begins in just over a month's time.

So I did a bit of hunting on Etsy and found some great olympics-themed souvenirs...

First of all, this necklace and upcycled map pendant by dlkdesigns



And extra cute, these needle-felted little darling Snow Birds by lojo55n



I wanted to look for some more, but frankly, I'm too in love with the little tiny birds with the little tiny hats to carry on looking! Have a great weekend everyone, and stay warm.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Those penguins are adorable! Katy I received my package and it was like Christmas all over again! Thank you so much! I love it all.

Sinclair said...

I don't usually watch the olympics, but I will be tuning in here and there this time because I am participating in Ravelympics on Ravelry. It is knitting olympics of sorts, and we have a mass cast-on with the lighting of the torch, and finishing ceremonies with the extinguishing of the torch. Do you know it? Fun!