Sunday 13 June 2010

Calling all contributors and collaborators


As you know, I'm nearly halfway through the year of Answers on a Postcard zines. It's not too late to join in, or submit more answers, if you have already taken part.


I have an email of the remaining questions, plus some new ones, lined up and ready to go, if you're interested! Drop me a line to katy at girlindustries dot com, or leave me a comment here with your email address and get involved.


The zines have been a great success so far, but I'd love to make the rest of the year bigger and better. As ever, it's a fab opportunity to get your name out there with the rest of the crafty community and those all important customers. And with only ten weeks to go until the patter of tiny feet hits Penman Towers, I'm itching to get organised before I really find out what busy is all about!
And don't forget, as well as being available right now in the Girl Industries Etsy shop, you can also pick up a copy of the zine on special offer over at Asking for Trouble. Until tomorrow, the buy one get one free deal on all of the zines on offer in Marceline's shop means you can pick up one of the zines in the Postcard series and discover something new, too.

0 comments: