Wednesday 9 June 2010

We Make London


I have such mobility envy at the moment! Quite apart from tonight's trip to Dundee I really wanted to make this evening, I'd hoped to hop on a train to London before the baby arrived but circumstances have conspired against me. I would really have liked to pop along to some of the great crafty events taking place this summer, and We Make London in particular caught my eye.


On Saturday 26 June, at Chelsea Town Hall, Etsy will be sponsoring this showcase of nearly 50 indie crafters and maker. Answers on a Postcard regular, Hatastic!, will be there, alongside the long-admired Laurafallulah (she of the exquisite flowers), star knitter Strikk (cable cushions to die for) and some new to me artists like ILikeSleeping and boutique of postable pressies, Love Post.
Of course, all of the exhibitors have a web presence so I can always indulge myself at home instead. Those of you in the area, I'd encourage you to check it out on my behalf!

0 comments: