Wednesday 1 June 2011

Another Hank purchase



I knew this gorgeous bag reminded me of something when I saw it in the Made by Hank shop...



The view just around the corner from our house as I drive towards the motorway! It's hard to get the full effect here, but with all the bunches of greenery on the landscape I always think of the tough ruffles on my Made By Hank bag.



With all the rain we've had recently, it's looking extra lush and gorgeous, don't you think?





I almost can't believe those blue skies are real, given the bad weather we've had recently (Force 8 gales nearly destroyed our roof!) but I assure you, I really don't have the photoshop skills :)

1 comments:

PuppyFly Boutique said...

That grass looks gorgeous - such a lovely picture. I can definitely see why the bag made you think of it. Anna.