I'm all signed up for a fun challenge over on TheOtherMousie's blog. Here are the details:
I am entering into a contract with the first 5 people who comment on this post and then commit to do the same on their blog.
Just read below and if you feel up to the task, copy the following into your blog and leave me a comment.
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make - whatcha get is whatcha get
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It'll be done this year (2009)
4. I will not give you any clue what it's going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not cyber
5. I reserve the right to do something strange or weird
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
Now it's over to you! First five to sign up here by posting a comment below are in on the action! Blogger comments do play up from time to time, so drop me an email to Katy [at] girlindustries.com and I'll add your comment for you, if you like. International bloggers are welcome, and if I don't get tagged by five people, I fully intend to start nominating!!
I've hidden my comments to make it extra interesting until I have five names! Updates will be tweeted over the rest of the week, or until all the places are taken. I'll let you know who's in on Sunday afternoon (after I've been to see the red pandas! Not dropping hints, but they have been my favourite animal since I first saw Desi and Lucy at the Bronx Zoo...)