Sunday 22 November 2009

By popular request




After a bit of sewing, a whole lot of knitting and a little bit of driving, I can proudly announce that these adorable baby jumpers are now available at the Rachael Albert boutique at DeCourcey's in the West End of Glasgow. I'll also have them with me when I hit up Dennistoun Craft Fair on Saturday 28th November, and Inver Cottage on 5th December.

Most of the jumpers are made out of mum-friendly machine washable cotton and cotton blends - some with 100% organic cotton, and some even have a little bit of silk mixed in, too.

However... if there is one you absolutely feel you must have right now, please sign up for and log into Etsy, send me a message using the conversation feature, and I will list one just for you as a custom order for the bargain price of $25, including shipping to the UK.



From the left to the right, they are in sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months and 6-9 months. All of them are limited editions, which mean that these are the only ones in existence, so when they are gone, they're gone!

0 comments: