Wednesday 22 April 2009

Shop at Haunt!

I think I've mentioned before how much I love the products created by Erin, of Haunt, for her bath and body shop on Etsy.com. Everything from the scents to the textures to the packaging is a delight, and the products themselves? I have tried a lot of bath products in my time, and spent a lot of money on the big names, like Philosophy, Origins, (even Dermalogica and Clinique before I realised how chock full of nasty chemicals/science/whatever that they are), but nothing comes close to the awesomeness of Haunt's sugar polish. Nothing. Well, it turns out that Haunt is having to close down for the forseeable future, so I thought I'd hop on here and make sure you all know how much you should get right on over to that store and stock up while you can!

After much deliberation, I can honestly tell you that the marzipan and shortbread polish makes me want to eat my own arm. I've ordered up a new batch, and I'm going to try Cinnamon Girl while I still can, too. Mmmm cinnamon. I've also tried 12 samples of Haunt's soaps (well, some of them I've tried, most I just smelled and then put into goodie bags) and they all smelled delicious. I just hope I get the chance to order up a full size bar of pumpkin lavender when my supply of Pan and Corsair run out... The soap never dries out in the dish and the fragrance lasts all day in a really delicate way. Your six bucks goes a long way.

So what are you waiting for? Get over there to http://www.haunt.etsy.com/!

0 comments: