Wednesday 16 September 2009

shop status: on vacation


While I get busy with last-minute preparations for my wedding, I've temporarily closed my etsy shop. I'll be back with a bang on 10th October - there'll be a great weekend deal to celebrate with and some new products, too.


In the meantime, if you'd like to help me out with a virtual cyber-gift, then why not vote for me over at http://www.supercutekawaii.com/, where the prize is a Shopify account for a whole year! I would love to get my mitts on one of those, so that I can have a new project once all the wedding madness is over and done with.


While I'm away, I've set up a few blog posts to run with various musings on the places I'll be visiting. If I get time and good internet connection, my husband and I (woooo!) will post a few snaps for you.

0 comments: