Friday 13 February 2009

The sewing pile


Well, from my last couple of posts you'd never guess I was having a busy week. I've also got a little too into Twitter and will try to keep this blog entry more than a couple of sentences long.


I have a huge mountain of sewing to do. Making up and sewing seams are never my favourite part of finishing a knitting item. It doesn't help that I am the world's worst procrastinator and ... oh, hold on, the cat's being sick...


Right cleared that up.


So where was I, oh yes. I should really be doing my sewing instead of sitting here telling you about it. I have four little knitted turtles who really need to be stuffed with polyfill and have their heads and feet sewn on, I have a pair of pink gloves to finish off, and a matching set of legwarmers (yes, those ones), some grey bowls which I wanted to sew up then felt in the washing machine while I have towels that need a good hot wash, some little corduroy dogs which again, need to be stuff and finished, and another couple of pairs of gloves which I can't actually find, let alone get around to sewing. Sheesh.


The good news is I have a whole week off work to tackle this pile of stuff, and no doubt I'll keep you posted as to how I get on!

0 comments: