Sunday 30 August 2009

I have 200 hearts

Remember back when I was so excited to have 100 hearts on Craftcult? Now I have 201, and I'm so grateful for each and every one of them. Craftcult is where I found out that I was in a gift guide, and back when I was featured in the Storque (Etsy's blog), too.

Hope you had a good weekend, I'm up to my eyes in wedding planning, MSc submissions and various other projects. Normal blogging service will resume, soon.

In the meantime, I've been reading a lot of Jo's blog about her forthcoming wedding, and I've been eyeing up the cards in RubyRecycled's shop. Wait until you see what they are made of...

1 comments:

Ra Ra Bazaar said...

Congratulations on being the winner of my giveaway on www.crystalvelvetweddings.blogspot.com
Can you let me have your address so that I can send your bracelet to you. (my email is mail (at) crystalvelvet.co.uk)
looking forward to hearing from you
Karen
x