Tuesday 23 March 2010

Supplies mania!


I'm destashing with gusto over on eBay, where you'll find me under the pseudonym Kippersmum. I've got ribbons, buttons, yarn, fabric and notions galore. I'll have stampers, punches, paper and stickers, too.

Winners of multiple lots always get combined shipping, so hop on over for a bargain. I need to lighten the load before our house move later this year. And of course the extra cash never hurts, either :-)

I've also put together a button pick'n'mix for the Glasgow Craft Mafia Handmade Haven I'll be at over in Mono this weekend. Woolies, eat your heart out!

I've also been busy today making up some new cushions - they are for the new house but it never hurts to test them out, right?

1 comments:

Sinclair said...

I'll have to hop over and check it out...