Friday 4 November 2011

Jolly red gift tags, now available

I somewhat absent-mindedly relisted a set of gift tags from last year's collection, and was spurred into action when they sold almost immediately!

Inspiration struck when I spied a handful of hanging files on clearance in my local supermarket, and a few quick punches later, I backed them up with offcuts of gorgeous linen paper, and strung through some bakers' twine.   The end result is these beautiful tags.

I even finished a set with embroidery thread just in case of the inevitable bakers' twine backlash (if it's not already here, I'm sure it's on its way). Just let me know when you check out which thread you prefer.



I also had these Christmas tree shapes in stock from a couple of years back and I've decided they really must be used.

Ditto for a set of plain tags that I hadn't found the right project for yet.  Suddenly it all just fell into place.  These particular tags are very limited edition and I only have the one set of four, so don't hesitate if you like the look of them!


How are you preparing for the festive season?

0 comments: