Thursday 12 January 2012

Fabric clearout

I've been going through my fabric stock and making tough decisions on what needs to go.  I went through a bit of a phase of buying designer fabrics last year and still haven't worked out what to make with them, so I'm passing them on to someone who'll make better use. I've put them all up for auction over on eBay, so click on the link if you'd like to browse.  I treated myself to a new tiny camera in the sales so I'm hoping to at least recoup my costs for that!

Here are some terribly-aligned photos of the fabrics on offer (20 minutes of faffing in blogger is my limit for one day!)
 



I'm hoping to add lots more of bits and pieces from around the house in our usual post-Christmas clear-out over the next couple of weeks - let's see if I manage to get that done on top of everything else I need to do *groan*. 




0 comments: