Tuesday 31 January 2012

From this...


to this...



An overflowing box of ancient envelopes from my stash, originally found via Freecycle from an office that was closing down, recently became slightly less of a box full of lovely little matchbook notes to go in with my orders as a little thank you.

While it might seem like a lot of work for not much reward, in fact something I'm just going to give away, the repetitive action of slicing away on the guillotine gave me some time to think.  I'd been thinking of something to put on the walls in my craft room, and for a long time I've wanted to work on a project that commemorates the 9 different flats and 4 different houses I've lived in.  In the hours that I spent making up 60 little booklets, I came up with a great idea.  It's just perfect, honestly.  I can't wait to start work on it so I can show you.

0 comments: