Thursday 18 June 2009

Coffee kilts




In the midst of all my wedding preparations, it's been the fiance's turn for a treat. He's been along to the kiltmakers to get his own ordered up. We have six weddings on the cards for next year, so we thought now was definitely the time to invest in the old national costume.


While we were at the kilt shop, I was drawn to a basket of offcuts, and here's the result. I enjoyed working with the tartan, hand sewing is always so relaxing. I can see myself making a lot more bits and bobs by hand with this luxury fabric. I also might start stocking my own tartan offcuts in the shop - what do you think?
The first batch of tartan coffee kilts is now in the shop, one of which has a special prototype discount. Snap them up because I can see these being very popular, what with it being Homecoming year, too!




1 comments:

Unknown said...

I found your use of tartan offcuts very creative, and I'm sure they will sell well.

Have you considered selling them through other sites, as well as your own?

If so I would be interested in discussing the possibilities with you.

You can contact me through my site

The contact URL is http://www.your-kilt.com/contact-us.html

Kind regards,

David.